Thursday, June 25, 2015

"Macau: a World of Difference, the Difference is Macau"

The promotional slogan of Macau says it all! If you want to experience a world of difference better schedule your trip to Macau.





This is our room, De Luxe type with two beds. 


At the lobby of Grandview Hotel Macau.

We stayed at Grandview Hotel Macau, the place is very cozy and the staff are very attentive and friendly. What is good about their place is that they're very near to almost all of Macau's tourist spot.

Know more about their place, just visit their website: http://www.grandview-hotel.com/

My next blog entry would be my visit at the Venetian Macau because I think it deserves to have its own entry. :)

You can also check my instagram account, photos from my travels are also uploaded in there!
Instagram: @pau.mission

No comments:

Post a Comment