Saturday, July 19, 2014

PERSIAN KITCHEN

It's just a normal Saturday wherein I usually go around the city and kill my time wandering and exploring things. After attending the mass at around seven in the evening me and my Choir mates decided to dine out. It was raining so we didn't went too far from the Metropolitan of Jaro. We settled at PERSIAN KITCHEN.
 
 
Actually it is my second time here but it is my first time to eat their heavy meals because the last time we just ordered for snacks.
 
The place feels so cozy from the lights to the settings. The Staffs are also very attentive to your needs and the owner of the restaurant is very hands on. It is also a plus factor that they play Persian songs, makes you experience more of Persia.



 
Here are the pictures of the food that we ate :)
 
Loin Cut Ribs
 
 
Beef Biryani

 
Baby Back Ribs

 
Koohbideh Kabab

 
Naan with Burani

 
Chicken Biryani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment