Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Reverie



 
 

Please make them real, for that is how I foresee,

My future, I believe it possibly will be.

I know it takes time before it could be mine,

But I’ll do everything even if there’s a limit line.

There will be a lot of encumbrance,

But I do not doubt my perseverance.

I will do it in my own little way,

Ask Him for guidance, I pray.

I’m wood and pliable at the same time,

 Bliss fills my soul overtime.

If my cheerless state can be reversed,

Please make it happen and never inverse.

Inspiration and determination is the key,

So I can hold on to what is inside me.

Nothing is impossible; hopefully I’ll be living a dream.

 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is impossible if you believe. Inspiring words for a dreamer like us. Don't give up for everything happens at the right moment.

    ReplyDelete